Show All Results
Senior Quality Engineers
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineers
Employer: EMD Millipore Corporation
Job Location: 17 Cherry Hill Drive, Danvers, MA 01923
- Support or lead customer care activities and customer-facing improvement projects that incorporate evolving customer and industry requirements;
- Support or lead customer inquiries specific to the organizations’ products located in Danvers, MA;
- Lead projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency in regulated industry. This includes management of root cause analysis (RCA), leading risk assessments, and providing process development;
- Lead sterilization projects including new site qualification, capacity expansion, and qualifying new sterilization technologies (Xray, etc.);
- Manage routine sterilization maintenance activities including Bioburden and Dose Audits;
- Perform data analytics to drive improvement project ideas;
- Lead technology transfer activities including leading quality work stream for technology transfer in Europe and leading quality work stream for technology transfer in Asia; and
- Manage ongoing Quality operations with the Single-Use manufacturing site in Wuxi, China, and the future Single-Use manufacturing site in Europe including supporting Quality technology transfer and upkeep, cape management, deviation, complaint investigations, and day to day quality engineering support.
Telecommuting is an option as long as the individual is based in the Danvers, MA region as the employee must conduct regular visits to company offices in the Danvers, MA region.
Employer requires candidate to have a Master’s degree in biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, engineering management, or a closely related engineering field and at least three (3) years of progressively more responsible work experience leading engineering projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency within an FDA, EU MDR, or ISO regulated industry. Alternatively, the employer is willing to accept a Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, engineering management, or a closely related engineering field and at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience leading engineering projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency within an FDA, EU MDR, or ISO regulated industry.
Candidate must also have the following:
- Demonstrated ability to lead technology transfer projects within a regulated industry gained through at least three (3) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to lead sterilization projects gained through at least one (1) year of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to lead Risk Management and root cause analysis efforts with operations and manufacturing to maintain conformance with quality standards and regulations gained through at least three (3) years of work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability to support and lead customer care activities and customer-facing improvement projects gained through at least two (2) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
5% domestic travel and 5% international travel required per year.
This position is eligible for EMD Millipore Corporation’s Employee Referral Program.
Applicants can mail resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: Req#253266) or apply online at https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.