Show All Results
Website Analyst II
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Website Analyst II will drive the development of insightful and actionable analytical solutions to support the Digital and eCommerce organization and customer experience initiatives, helping drive alignment with overall corporate/financial objectives.
- Leverage data to deep dive on trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems; complete ad hoc analysis to identify further improvement opportunities
- Be responsible for understanding business problems and capturing requirements by leading effective conversations with business and technical teams
- Design and document data collection plans for Google Analytics
- Interpret how to best apply the Google Analytics product to provide a solution; including finding alternative approaches that best leverage the platform
- Implement analytics tagging using a Google Tag Manager and other tag management systems
- Provide analytics domain expertise, consultation, and troubleshooting to help internal stakeholders understand website data
- Provide reporting and analysis to monitor and optimize corporate website and act as web analytics and architecture subject matter expert for company
- Provide analysis for data-driven optimizations for corporate websites
- Stay abreast of the latest analytics techniques
- Work with other eCommerce teams to improve end-to-end processes impacting data quality and analysis
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- 2+ years' experience with website tagging and implementation
- 2+ years’ experience in digital analytics, data analytics, data architecture, or data engineering
- Proficiency with website testing tools and concepts
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Data Studio and Tableau
- Experience using business intelligence, data visualization, & reporting tools such as Tableau and Data Studio
- Expert understanding of KPIs and reporting/analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.