Show All Results
Cyber Security Automation Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Cyber Security Automation Engineer you will help with the automation of our cyber security workflows. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security automation solutions. You must have a strong understanding of security concepts and how to apply them to the organization’s environment. You must also be able to work with other members of the Cyber Security team to ensure that the organization’s security solutions are properly implemented and functioning. You will be developing new ways to protect the organization from cyber security threats. You will be contributing features to internally developed cyber security tools, and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines.
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Software Engineering role.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or other related engineering fields.
- Experienced working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment.
- Experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, and integrating security into CI/CD workflows.
- Experience with Python and bash.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, and other related technologies.
- Previous experience in a cyber security role is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
Salary starting from 2700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!