Show All Results
Reliability and Mechanical Integrity Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Mechanical Integrity Engineer is responsible for leading, implementing, and continuously improving the mechanical integrity and related PSM programs for the St. Louis Biologics hub. This individual will have primary responsibility for implementing and managing a sustainable mechanical integrity program in accordance with the requirements of OSHA Process Safety Management and internal company requirements.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and provide mechanical integrity / PSM RAGAGEP oversight for engineering and maintenance projects, both internal and contracted
- Develop, maintain, and/or provide subject matter expertise on site level procedures, work instructions, and training documents for maintenance and engineering practices to ensure they align with RAGAGEP and internal standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise and directional oversight of CMMS use and setup of equipment records, preventive maintenance plans, and spare parts.
- Be a key leader and champion in storage and management of process safety information, primarily equipment data and equipment documentation.
- Collaborate with other site process safety program owners/engineers to ensure seamless program integration. This may include, but not be limited to, process hazard analysis, instrumented safety systems, and storeroom operations.
- Provide guidance on budget and forecast estimates for mechanical integrity inspection costs, program objectives, and general project task tracking for adherence to goals and objectives
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
Who you are:
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.