Show All Results
Group Product Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Set up marketing strategy and prepare marketing action plan for the assigned products.
- Set up launching & pre-launch for assigned products and ensure their execution.
- Develop in-depth analysis on market and competitors, evaluate trends and positioning of the assigned products. Keep field force updated of the analysis information.
- Prepare promotional materials and sales tools such as brochure, leaflet, banner, stand, e-detailing etc… for assigned products and provide training/communication on those promotional tactics/ tools to field force.
- Develop methods of field-testing promotional programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the field force.
- Prepare the presentations on product knowledge & related diseases. Do product presentation internally (training to field force) & externally (scientific event).
- Maintain business relationships with pharma industry leaders. Organize conference and workshop with Pharma industry KOLs or international speakers. Develop and manage customer care programs. Co-organize national scientific congress with field force.
- Budget control - on going analysis and follow up of marketing budget of the assigned products.
- Regular review of sales results to determinate problem areas and recommended needed corrected actions versus planned result analysis.
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues and communicate with the logistics department and develop contingency plans.
- Develop and execute related MCM strategy.
Who You Are:
- Background: Pharmacist or Doctor. Proficient communication in English.
- Experience: at least 5 years in Pharmaceutical market in similar role in top multinational companies including at least one year experience in sales management. Have thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical market and good understanding pharmaceutical sales and marketing in the new context.
- Competencies: good at presentation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, project management and organizational skills, planning and driving execution skills. Be result-oriented & customer focus, analytical thinking and honest. Have a collaborative work style and deal with conflict constructively. Good at Omnichannel/MCM marketing knowledge and skills.
PREFERABLE QUALIFICATIONS (ADDITIONAL):
- Background: further certificate in Marketing or business management related. MBA is preferable.
- Experience: experience in Fertility field or Ob & Gynaecology is preferred
- Competencies: Be creative, a good motivator, ability to work independently. Digital transformation curiosity.
- Have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-spaced, dynamic work environment.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html