Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be responsible to design and develop front-end applications for various platforms. Design overall architecture of applications. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications. Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic City, Bangalore location and shift timings will be 1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST.
- 4+ years’ experience building web and mobile responsive applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Experienced with SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori will be added advantage.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, SAP Cloud Platform, AWS).
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements using HTML5 and CSS.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN).
- Must have excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html