Show All Results
Megasys Project Coordinator
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
EMD Electronics is seeking a Project Coordinator to work onsite at customer sites located in Austin, TX and offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- ** Sign-on bonus of $1,500 available! **
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks, strong 401k programs and access to healthcare!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for all hands-on scope of service support, maintenance activities and engineering support. This position will lead compliance in operation and maintenance procedures and drive flawless execution of the team and be responsible for coordinating and supporting total gas and chemical management project operations scheduling, execution, and completion activities. The Project Coordinator will be the key customer interface for all project-related and special requests, attend design reviews and make recommendations on new gas and chemical system and support department head in all project and maintenance related activities.
Responsibilities and specific tasks may include:
- Field lead supporting preventive maintenance for facilities systems
- Field lead for the installation of new gas & chemical delivery equipment related to large scale start up projects
- Supporting technical writing and procedure development
- Managing activities according to schedule and identifying gaps and improvement ideas for future work
- Working with engineers and supervisors to develop action plans to resolve equipment-related Non-Conforming Events
- Participating in project design review meetings & close out reporting
- Maintaining accurate preventative maintenance programs such as Bigfoot or Maximo
- Maintaining accurate spare parts inventories and placing orders to maintain minimum required quantities
- Administrative duties including: the development of Gantt charts or project schedules, statistical data analysis, daily customer meetings, non-conformance reporting, and preparing customer presentations
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years demonstrated project management experience in semiconductor or other technology manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering is a plus
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Two+ years’ experience in MAXIMO or related maintenance database systems.
- Working knowledge of gas and chemical systems and SEMI construction standards
- Proficient in MS applications such as SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.