Show All Results
Global Product Sustainability Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Providing a global roadmap of product sustainability trends, and developing processes to assess business risk from the proposed roadmap
- Operating the program of Electronics Portfolio Sustainability Assessment (PSA)
- Managing responsible sourcing program globally, including Conflict Minerals and the program documentation
- Ensuring the Conflict Minerals program is in compliance with legal and customer requirements, and leading the Conflict Minerals Working Group in Electronics
- Identifying business risk in terms of product sustainability topics, supporting its mitigation plan, and making communication to the relevant stakeholders
- Colloborating on the EU Chemical Strategy for Sustainability(CSS) topics within Product Stewardship team and developing the relevant action items on a global level
- Monitoring of developing regulatory and sustainability trends on a global level and assessing potential impact
- Managing customer inquiries related with product sustainability topics together with relevant stakeholders, including customer site visits or audit participation
- Contribute to the corporate sustainability program and the sustainability initiatives from other departments, i.e., R&D, product management, etc.
- Drive business to move forward to act on the addressed product sustainability topics and partner with business to find the solution
- Performing global product sustainability risk assessment and reporting the results to stakeholders
- Educating and communicating product sustainability topics within Electronics and promoting Electronics initiatives internally and externally
- Representing Electronics Product Sustainability in industrial associations
- Networking with customers and authorities on the topic of product sustainability
Who you are:
- BS degree in Chemistry or equivalent scientific discipline, EH&S related field and/or equivalent work experience
- More than 10 years experience in sustainability, product/regulatory compliance or business continuity or related fields
- Experience with Conflict Minerals Program Management
- Excellent understanding current global regulatory trends and being able to predict the movement of those trends
- General knowledge of overall sustainability topic, e.g. greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for internal & external audiences
- Ability to influence others at all organizational levels
- Excellent in project management
- Fluent in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com