Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Medical information intelligence
- Monitors, analyzes and delivers medical intelligence to stakeholders and contributes to medical strategy and business plan, incl. but not limited to literature analysis, surveillance, CI etc.
- Provides the stakeholders with up-to-date and scientific information
Medical information operation
- Handling medical inquiry: ensure that all unsolicited medical inquiries from customers ( HCPs, patients, et al) are responded in highest medical standard by supervising and developing local response document (incl. Local Response Document (LRD) and FAQ) based on Global Response Document (GRD) and local label
- Lead medical information project to ensure process efficently: call center operation and ensure call center operator to act appropriately on inquiry handling, enabling understanding of process and consistent; making collaboration smoothly with vendor and internal stakeholders
- Ensure to setup, maintain and update information local products such as latest label and package change
- Make collection and delivery of customer insight regularly
- Provide medical information training to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop SOP/WI on products knowledge management
Who you are:
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE (minimal requirements)
- Academic (MD, Ph.D. or PharmD) degree in medical from a nationwide recognized university or equivalent professional experience, Additional qualification in relevant therapeutic areas: fertility or oncology or metabolism or cardiovascular or immunology
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in an international Pharma/ Biotech setting in various aspects of drug development process especially clinical, medical affairs, biostatistics, regulatory, safety
- Strong project management and project leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to constructively interact cross-functional teams
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven track record of successful medical information, tactics and strategy deliverables either in Pharma/ Biotech company or agency
- Completion of GCP training
- Ability to accurately interpret data and express findings in a logical, clear and concise manner
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages such as word, excel, PowerPoint, and so on
- Careful and focus on details
- Self-learning ability
Functional Area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html