Show All Results
Associate Production Scientist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Associate Scientist will focus on creating manufacture kits of reagents to support multiplex, ELISA, and RIA kits in the Immunoassay Platform Solutions (IPS) portfolio in a timely manner.
- Produce or manufacture Multiplex, ELISA, RIA, and Intracellular kit reagents (involves calculations, measurements, basic immunological techniques)
- Manipulation of antibodies and antibody conjugates, detection antibody manufacturing and the coupling of antibodies to beads
- Ensure lot to lot consistency of each item produced
- Ensure the timely completion of work by working with the team and independently
- Work on multiple product lines within the same day
- Present data to supervisor and/or team lead
- Read and follow SOP’s and protocols
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, or other Scientific field
- Understand and able to perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data
- Ability to support Operational Excellence
- Previous experience working with lean Six Sigma and able to identify process improvements
- Ability to promote and comply with all Quality System & Environmental Health and Safety requirements
- Results-oriented, efficient, and ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail, consistency, and reliability
- Ability to be innovative, engaged, and customer-focused
- Ability to be flexible, and work with cross-function teams and work well with others
- Identify process improvements
- Dynamic workflow management
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.