Show All Results
PS Account Manager (삼성향)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Responsible for key accounts (Strategic Partnership account) in biopharmaceuticals
• Manage of end-users and key customers & direct sales
• Responsible for pricing, strategic target and forecast accuracy
• Set sales targets and specific performance metrics aligned with business strategies
• Stay up-to-date for development and execution of Plans of Action
• Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet customer needs and objectives
• Manage commercial contracts with the key customers
• Work as an orchestrator between internal & external stakeholders
• Responsible for products and provide appropriate solutions & services to customers.
• Arrange and host regular meetings with customers
• Report to Team leader (daily, weekly, monthly report & other request)
• Have a presentation in front of senior managers regularly
• Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
• Bachelor degree in Biotechnology / Bio Science (Bio related experience preferred)
• Minimum 1 years of experience in the Bio Pharma or Life science related field
• Strong Expertise in bio-processing
• English communication & presentation skills
• Negotiation and strategic thinking skills
• Collaboration skill
• Learning, mental, change and result agility & self-awareness
• Outgoing and easy to get along with other person
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html