Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Project Equipment Technician is key member of engineering team that is tasked with delivering innovative, automated manufacturing equipment which is designed to meet the future business and capacity needs of the Cork site. The role involves supporting the equipment design, build and validation stages of the project by providing valuable input which ensures key milestones are successfully achieved. The Project technician will lead activities such as; setting up the equipment following installation, maintaining and calibrating the equipment throughout the equipment lifecycle and actively participating in process development work.
Areas of responsibility include.
- Engineering Project & New Equipment Introduction
- Equipment Set-up:
- Process Development & Improvement Skills:
- Engineering Administration/ Spares/ Documentation:
Who you are?
- Engineering or Science Certificate/Diploma at minimum or relevant time-served trade.
- 5+ years equipment maintenance/process experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment (preferably in a Medical Device industry).
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual whose willing to learn new engineering disciplines.
- Excellent organisational skills and planning ability.
- Team player.
- Experience in working within a cGMP, regulated environment i.e. ISO certified/FDA.
- Computer literate i.e MS Word, Excel etc.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html