Show All Results
Expert Medical Writer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the Role
As a Medical Writer, you will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- Independently author clinical and regulatory documents in collaboration with a particular focus on Investigator Brochures and INDs/IMPDs.
- Thoroughly analyze and critically interpret data to determine the best approach to composing each document.
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities
- Collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement of for medical writing
Who you are:
- Graduate or post graduate degree in BPharm/MPharm, PHD, BDS (Dental), BSC/MSC or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Regulatory documents
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (5-10 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practices, CTD guidance.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com