Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your role:n responsibilities:
• Administrative support to Head of Strategy and team
• Planning of Department Activities including conferences, government engagement, and Senior Leadership planning
• Coordination of all activities for monthly team meeting including facilitation of meeting and follow up on all actions
• Team travel plan & arrangement
• Internal and external meeting arrangement
• Office and routine logistics management
• Project support and coordination
• Procurement order execution
• Team document management
• Guangzhou EL Show Room support
Who you are:
1. Bachelor degree
2. Solid MS Office skills, good English skills
3. 2-5 years’ experience of team / manager assistant
4. Self-motivated personal with excellent interpersonal/communications skills
5. Proactive and creative in getting things done
6. Reliable, precise and tidy
7. Able to handle pressure
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html