Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be the first contact for the country CFOs, regional CFOs and other stakeholders in APAC for Treasury related topics. Your role consists of two main responsibilities:
- Roll-out of global Treasury standard processes into the region. This includes internal clearing and hedging processes, cash pooling and the implementation of Global Treasury’s Payment Factory. Process standardizations and efficiencies as well as cost savings are the key drivers of this pillar. You will maintain an active relationship to the global Treasury team in Germany that supports you in the implementation of the processes.
- Establishment of an operating team in Manila that takes over daily tasks from local Finance organizations in APAC to utilize economies of scale and further facility process efficiencies. Together with the global Treasury team, you will drive the roll-out of the operating model for the Regional Treasury Center APAC and will be responsible for a successful transmission of processes to the global Shared Services Hub in Manila.
Both responsibilities require strong Project Management skills as well as a deep understanding of global Treasury processes and specifics in APAC. You will act as Project Lead and will be responsible for the planning and execution of different workstreams. You will deal with cross-functional stakeholders, manage resources and follow up on deadlines to ensure that all targets will be met on time.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance, business or economic studies, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ yrs. of Treasury experience in a multinational corporation
- Strong experience in project planning and execution, communication and change management methodologies
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active mindset and ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, SAP and MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language; further languages (e.g. German) will be a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com