Show All Results
Controller, Semiconductor Materials
在默克我们企业的职业生涯是一个不断的发现之旅：我们约 60300 名员工正塑造着全球的生活、工作和娱乐方式，通过下一代医疗保健、生命科学与电子科技领域中的进步。350 多年来，横跨全世界，我们热切地追求我们的好奇心，以便找到创新和充满活力的方式来改善他人的生活。
China Controlling Semiconductor Materials
The position will support our global business within the Semiconductor Materials Business Unit in China. This position will report to the Head of Semiconductor Materials Controlling and will support key operational, strategic and financial business projects across the business functions.
The location can be in Shanghai or Jiangsu province. The production site is located in Zhang Jiagang.
Key tasks include:
- This role will partner with sales, marketing, operations and supply chain to provide financial analysis and analytical support to facilitate decision making
- The role will be the financial lead in our greenfield production project in China, tasks will include mid-term strategic and day to day Site Controlling activities when production has been set
- Monthly management reporting and advisory to Head of China Semiconductor Materials
- Financial lead forecasting, budgeting and monthly operational analysis of the Commercial performance
- Support financial China business strategy development, profitability improvement efforts, customer profitability measures, capital budgeting and planning efforts
- Support of key projects with robust financial analysis to support business cases
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree required (Finance or MBA preferred)
- Over 8 years Controlling/Finance experience in Production/Commercial Controlling
- Excellent financial analysis skills. Strong business acumen and judgment, and current knowledge of company markets/products and industry trends.
- Experience with Capex projects and financial set-up of new production site
- Experience in Production/Site Controlling (planning, budgeting, day to day operations)
- Excellent strategic thinking and business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value
- Demonstrated proficiency in operational and cash flow project analysis
- Advanced project management capabilities, problem-solving skills
- Passion for working in an international environment with global peers
- Ability to navigate financial systems and tools (SAP, TM1 experience preferred)
- Advanced interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- In all points - represents and lives the company values in each and every aspect and acting as a role model for his/her team.
- Electronics Market Knowledge, international exposure.
- Experience in working in multinational companies and cross-functional matrix organizational
Functional Area: Finance