Show All Results
IT Desktop Support
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
MilliporeSigma is currently looking for an End User Services Specialist. This individual will act as 2nd and 3rd level onsite support for incident management in the Philadelphia, PA, and other local and regional offices. You may travel up to 10% – mostly within North America. Although the position will be based out of Savannah, GA, this position may travel for day trips to the Allentown, PA, and Branchburg, NJ regional offices.
- Work as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests.
- Provide support for any integration (M&A) activities.
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user’s software and hardware.
- Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times and seek support from colleagues in difficult situations.
- Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and resources when available).
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
- Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS
- Lift 25lbs or more
- Sit or stand for extended periods
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as SCCM, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- 3+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous ServiceNow experience
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare/Semi-Con industries
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.