Show All Results
eQA System Expert
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
This is a remote position with some travel required initially for training. Preference will be given to candidates local to Burlington, MA and St. Louis, MO.
- Roll out the eQAsystem in the different LS Sites together with the SLU
- Inform SLUs about any changes/information regarding eQA Systems (updates, enhancements, changes, maintenance, system performance restrictions)
- Act as central point of contact in case of problems and change requests
- Participate in regular global eQA GLU Meetings as LS representative
As Training Expert
- Creation of the eSystem trainings in Articulate360 for all systems
- maintenance and creation of Curriculums in HR4You as Admin
As System Expert
- Support the eQA system projects during enhancement, validation and implementation together with Merck Group IT and SQ (e,g, TrackWise , Mango)
- Support the project team with the necessary business documents, support migrations
- Perform Sandbox test to check the feasibility of the system in pilot phases to detect areas for improvements
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technology degree and 2 + years of experience in a comparable position -OR-
- Associates Degree in Computer Science and 5 + years of experience in a comparable position -OR-
- High School Diploma or GED and 7 + years in a comparable position
- Solid working knowledge of principles and concepts of quality risk management tools
- Project management experience
- Experience in computerized system validation
- Experience in Articulate 360, TrackWise, ManGo and HR4You
- Demonstrated good communication, organizational, presentation skills and problem-solving capacities
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in working in international teams
- Position requires both domestic and international travel up to 10% of time
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.