Show All Results
Sr. Analyst- Java & Python
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role
- Bring technology capabilities and tools into new R&D platform and enhance user experience for scientists and researchers to support global.
- Design, implement and maintain JaveEE based application in areas of R&D, Lab, and production. Develop web-based R&D application platform, and support internal and external customers.
- Implement and enhance web based systems in JavaEE and Python that are either based on commercial package or built from scratch.
- Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems including testing, debugging and installation to support the systems.
- Carry out maintenance work on various systems supporting production, opeation, and R&D.
- Implement both web based and stand-alone database applications.
Who you are
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5-7 years industry experiences required.
- Experience and Skills:
- Strong programming skill in core java and Python.
- Good experience in RDBMS
- Good experience creating new software or functionalities
- Good knowledge in NoSQL is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html