Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Act as main interface between Customer and personnel.
- Resolve any customer complaints/issues and alert customer to possible run-out situations related to inventory.
- Ensure all activities in Scope document/contract are met.
- Accountable for all enforcing proper reporting procedures per on-site operations manual including bulk gases equipment operation, cylinder/container changing, product acceptance, inventory and material usage, bulk gas analysis, analyzer calibration, monitoring, safety parameters, and personnel requirements.
- Complete performance reviews for all team members.
- Lead team to follow procedures, enforce and strictly adhere to safety procedures (PPE matrix) and all standard operating policies and Procedures.
- Submit the following reports: incident report, cylinder/container change report (with Charts), Shelf life expiration report, usage report for consumables, and documented warranty work report.
- Participate in Forecasting and Operation Review Meetings with the Customer.
- Update China Service Manager of activities on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain training records for entire team and train all new site employees per tech manual.
- Assist in maintenance and operation of bulk gases system such as tanks, vaporizers, purifiers, analyzers etc; specialty gas delivery equipment such as gas cabinets, valve manifold boxes, purifiers, and scrubbers, etc. Understand how the equipment works, identify individual components included in each assembly, and perform periodic maintenance.
- Review Technician daily rounds including verifying purifier set points, recording readings, calibrating analytical equipment, completing safety surveys, monitoring inventory gas levels, verifying toxic gas monitoring operations, and cylinder/container handling as required.
- Assist as necessary all cylinder/container changes and related activities.
- Monitor cylinder/container inventories.
- Monitor and understand correct delivery procedure for each product on site.
- Demonstrate ability to obtain proper assistance when confronted with problem situations.
- Carry Duty Cell phone for after hour coverage and emergency call when designated
Who you are:
- Job Incumbent is expected to have University degree or above with 5 years’ work experience in semi-conductor industry.
- Job Incumbent is expected to have minimum 3 years previous experience with material company, Semiconductor Company or work environment in an ultra high purity operation is desirable.
- Candidate has the ability and willingness to learn, the evidence of previous work in a successful team environment, electro-mechanical aptitude, and has an amiable personality.
- Candidate must be an obvious self-motivated individual and possess a professional image.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills are required.
- Demonstrated record of work commitment and initiative.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin language ability is desirable.
- Candidate must successfully pass all interview questions with the Interview team.
- Candidate must successfully pass all physical screenings
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html