Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Act as 2nd and 3rd level onsite support for incident management at the Nantong pharmaceutical plant.
Provide "white glove" support and training to executives.
Work as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests.
Provide support for any integration activities.
Provide professional meeting support services for any events, and townhalls, etc.
Provide strong support on production line equipment, like MES devices, Barcode scanner, label printer, etc.
Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues.
Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User
Access management for end user’s software and hardware.
Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times.Seek support from colleagues in
Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and
resources when available).
Who You Are:
• Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
• Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with
• Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues
relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
• 2+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, industry devices, and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,
Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions
such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
• Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
• ITIL Certification a plus
• 2+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry/Performance Materials preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html