Show All Results
Manufacturing Engineer I
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Manufacturing Engineer I position at MilliporeSigma will be primarily responsible to work with a team of Engineers and Technicians to generate/revise CAD drawings for machine validations, as well as supporting the Manufacturing floor, and requires regular interaction with Manufacturing, and other Engineering departments.
- Perform mechanical / electromechanical technical duties in the testing, debugging and repair of prototype and production equipment.
- Work from written / verbal instructions, specifications, technical manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Perform and/or assist with the execution of validation protocols and the writing of IQ/OQ/PQ final reports, and create and modify standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Work closely with Engineers, Technicians and manufacturing shop personnel and works semi-independently, with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Generate/revise CAD drawings in SolidWorks.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (e.g. Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical) from an accredited college or university OR
- 1+ years experience in engineering, maufacturing or mechanical field(s) and highschool diploma.
- 1+ years experience in medical, biotechnology or similar field.
- Strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with a positive behavior.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and GMP.
- Extensive experience in the use of SolidWorks
- Grasp modern technology quickly.
- Strong communication.
- Prioritize multiple projects.
- Prior experience in medical, biotechnology or similar field.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Work on multiple projects, meet established deadlines.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.