Show All Results
Regulatory Data Expert (all genders) limited to 1 year
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting opportunity is available to join our Life Science team as Regulatory Data Expert Biohazards (all genders)! You will be joining the QHC process improvement team to support multiple process optimization and automation projects with experts across all business fields. As the chemical data & systems expert you will support the implementation and maintenance of project specific automated processes by providing dedicated technical support for software installation, ongoing system maintenance and help to further develop workflows and processes therein. In this role, you will also support the Classification & Packaging Compliance department through data analysis by monitoring data trends, identifying potential risks and communicating the results to various areas of the Life Science business.
Who you are
- MA or BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics or related discipline
- Programming and script writing (e.g. Java, Python)
- Methods and tools for data mining, management, analysis and visualization (e.g. KNIME)
- Relational databases and database design
- Knowledge in data science and statistics (MATLAB or Minitab…)
- Experience with communication and collaboration platforms
Optional skills/nice to have
- Understanding of bioinformatics and/or chemoinformatics
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Knowledge of QSAR/QSPR methods
- SAP-EHS module knowledge and experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com