Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: 24 Month FTC
Responsible for planning activities within the Livingston facility in the realization of finished products through the production processes and communication with other relevant departments to ensure smooth and efficient transition of product through this process.
- Day to day responsibility for the planning activities within the Millipore Livingston facility to ensure production realization process is communicated between all departments utilizing the daily morning meetings in line with meeting customer expectations for product delivery.
- Monitor finished inventory and WIP levels to ensure compliance with corporate stock holding targets applying site high level plan and sales history analysis to compile monthly outlook review and annual forecasting outlook.
- Handle the communication cycle relating to product realization in line with the SIOP process and tracking schedule efficiently within the site.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and take ownership for implementation of improvements within the planning area.
- Provide cover within the supply chain department during holiday or absence periods.
- Liaison with customer services department both internally and externally providing delivery dates for customer orders.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a regulated sector
- Excellent oral and writing interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Previous experience of working with ERP package systems i.e Oracle, SAP.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Be able to connect with various departments
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html