Show All Results
SAP Solution Architect - EHS/GLM
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic SAP Solution Architect to support the newly built ERP CR implementation team function. This function has a key role in the ERP support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus when the first commercial, financial and manufacturing organizations launch on ERP. You will be responsible to implement the technical delivery of project gaps and change requests, supporting the project team to deliver the best-in-class solutions into Electronics ERP(Called Quattro/RISE). You will maintain the consistency and integrity of the ERP, providing Solution design, technology assessment and technical solutions.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science in Computer
- You have a solid grasp and experience (5-9 years) with SAP and the advantage of knowledge in Quattro/RISE
- You have experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- You have hands-on experience in WWI(SDS/Labeling) template design and delivery.
- You have EHS Knowledge is mandatory-EHS DB, EHS SVT, EHS DG and regulations. Loftware or Nicelabel label software is a plus
- You have good knowledge of Interface technical(BAPI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- You are an expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including Commercial/3rd Party Logistics/Carriers and so on
- You are proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html