Show All Results
Corporate Customer Analytics Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Purpose of the role
The Corporate Customer Analytics Expert is a highly collaborative role within Customer Analytics Management for the service portfolio of the Group Functions. As part of the Experience Office (EXO), you will directly support ongoing and planned strategic customer analytics projects. You will be responsible for providing consultancy on the latest analytic technologies as part of our digital transformation plans, assess which best fit with the current business case and support in transforming the data into business insights that will create informed decisions about how to improve our customers’ experience.
You collaborate with the Service Experience experts and service/process owners to understand the customer journey and design of the services each business unit offers (e.g. HR, Finance, Procurement). Also, you determine qualitative and quantitative methods to source & analyze data and identify improvement opportunities. Your responsibility is to perform data collection, cleansing, modeling, mining and visualization using advanced analytics techniques to steer business decisions. You are going to help to identify and prioritize opportunities and find creative ways to introduce and implement new & innovative approaches. You measure and assess relevance and impact of service adaptations (return on investment and customer analytics KPIs) and provide a respective dashboard. Additionally, you collaborate with stakeholders to identify process and policy improvement opportunities and champion a culture of continuous improvement.
Functional skills & experience
- Degree in Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Mathematics, or related field
- Hands on experience and high proficiency with analytic technologies and applications, AI tools, statistical concepts (not limited to: text and speech analytics, Tableau, PowerBI, Python, R, Palantir Foundry, AWS, Excel, etc.)
- Proven experience in improving services and customer experience using customer analytics
- Relevant experience in consulting would be beneficial
- Preferably knowledgeable in Lean Management
- Highly collaborative mindset to engage with teams and stakeholders on all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has curious mind, attention to detail and is tech savvy
- Can-do attitude with a focus on results
- Strong communication and visualization skills
- Works well independently as well as in a global (virtual) intercultural team
- Project management & change management beneficial
- English (fluent) – additional languages are a great plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html