Show All Results
Senior Specialist - Veeva Vault
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
Job Title-Senior Specialist Veeva Vault
The Senior analyst will ensure service excellence is achieved according to our commitment to the BT user community in supporting our highly secure R&D platform. Due to the nature of the application we support and security recommendation, production operations can only be managed by internal workforces
Design, build, Configure and support Veeva Vault based applications to meet business process and application requirements. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Evaluates, optimizes, harmonizes, and standardizes existing systems. Create and update system documentation. Monitors quality standards and ensures failure-free operation. Considers compatibility of different systems. Solves a range of straightforward problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate level of guidance. Analyzes information and possible solutions and makes independent judgments, decisions, and recommendations. Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services. Review and approve regulatory system changes and documentation. Support periodic reviews of the entire system and compile related reports during operation phase. Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services Support the qualification activity and documentation related to IT solutions delivery. Understands how the team integrates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers, and key business drivers.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3-6 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience within information/Computer systems with focus on Qualification of R&D applications
- Must have Veeva Vault skillset Having Veeva Vault Promomats experience will be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Veeva Vault configuration, developing them in live projects based on client requirement.
- Working knowledge of Document and Object record migration from legacy application to Veeva Vault.
- Good technical knowledge in core technologies and platforms such as Java, .Net, XML, HTML, PL/SQL & API.
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Life Science or related industry implementing and validating computer systems that manage regulated information
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure qualification processes and IT operating procedures
- Solid understanding & experience in GxP, GAMP and delivering validated applications (21 CFR Part 11)
- Thoroughly familiar with Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills combined with ability to work with geographically distributed teams in a rapid development model.
- Awareness of ITIL and Support Project Methodology.
- Ability to familiarize himself / herself independently with entirely new subjects and thus provide comprehensive and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid grasp of Information security and standard methodologies
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html