Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Account Manager (AM) for direct sales team acts as the frontline manager to achieve the sales targets and grow all SLS portfolios in assigned teritory for "Inspection Laboratory" or "Industrial laboratory" cluster. In collaboration with his/her manager and team mambers in marketing and sales teams, the AM will deliver numbers by implementing team growth strategy in accordance with marketing initiatives, provide segment-wise insights to sustain growth in the inspection body and industrial key accounts.
1. Lead, manage and develop the financial performance in the defined segment and territory.
2. Define GTM strategy in the assigned segment and territory with deep understandings of the competitor activities, customer needs & pain points etc. aligning with the overall business strategy.
3. Expand the market share versus competition and new market development.
4. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Major Account and develop trusted advisor relationships with KOL
5. Acquires business and manages sales, including price negotiations, achieve operation plan goals to deliver profitable growth in alignment to the sales/marketing plan.
6. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
7. Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
8. Have industry/market sensitivity and react quickly to the dynamics of customers and markets
9. Be responsible for project development and performance management (e.g. setting project direction, workforce planning, KPI review, performance review)
Required Qualifications :
-3+years prior work experience in relevant areas (Sales & Marketing of Inspection technology or additives in chemicals or other relevant market products)
-Bachelors/ Master's Degree in Relevant Field (Chemical Engineering / Engineering / Business Administration)
-Norms. Knowledge of user industries / applications / value chain
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html