Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Maintain the operation safety and quality to secure the DG warehouse operating license
- Meet the customs requirements on bonded warehouse operations
- Lead and develop warehouse organization structure, training plan, and talent pipeline to support future development of SEMI warehouse in China
- Establish the SOP for warehouse management and safety management, including the operations for ERP system and safety management system
- Manage the KPIs for inbound and outbound operation performance, e.g. stock taking accuracy, efficiency and warehouse utilization
- Lead continuous improvement in cost reduction and quality improvement
- Develop the operation cost and capital investment projects for next 1-3 years and manage under the budget
- Responsible for warehouse facility management and ER equipment maintenance
- Other that is arranged by line manager
Who you are：
Bachelor degree and above in logistic, supply chain, Chemical background
10+ year related operation experience including warehouse and logistics management
5+ year in DG warehouse operation experience, especially for specialty gas, high toxic
Proven experience on project management
Strong people management skills by leading a mid-size team
ERP (SAP) knowledge and implementation experience
Demonstrate good leadership, lean six sigma green/black belt preferred
Strong communication skills; team-work; Initiative and willing to work under pressure
Fluent English in spoken and written, familiar with office software (Excel, PPT etc.)
Logical reasoning, numerical skills, technical skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html