Show All Results
Pricing Analytics Expert
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Open to remote worker in the US.
The Pricing Analytics Expert will be responsible for developing pricing analytics and models used to understand pricing discipline, deal price optimization/recommendation, and price realization KPIs. You will be responsible for the development, validation, and reporting of actionable pricing insights. You will work in a small highly committed international team that is responsible for the improvement of price realization through a variety of initiatives. The role will cover 800K+ SKUs for sale in more than 50 countries.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Data Analytics, or Computer Science
- 1+ years of big data analysis experience in any industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, SQL, big data and data visualization tools (Python/Spark, R, Knime, Tableau, Databricks, Power BI, Foundry).
- Experience in building and designing dashboards
- Experience in creating data pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a global matrix organization
- Ability to partner with global business stakeholders
- Understanding of data analytics concepts, strategies and related KPIs and the ability to work with millions of data points and complex data models.
- Ability to drive pricing process excellence (productivity, systems, consistent methodologies / processes and skill development) by implementing change through experiment & continuous improvement
- Ability to take ownership, continuously adding value to others, and growth focused
- Open minded, pragmatic, curious, and with a strong drive to get things done
- Experience with CRMs (SFDC) or Pricing Systems (Vendavo, PROS, Zilliant, PriceFx)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.