Show All Results
P2P Operational Excellence Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As P2P Operational Excellence Manager, you will play a key role in Buy and Pay unit, working closely with various stakeholders such as P2P Operations, Key Users, Process Managers, Procurement/Finance organizations, Communication Managers. You will be responsible for driving high-impact projects, to optimize the purchase-to-pay processes. You will also be in charge of implementing and communicating the changes. Your ability to prioritize the projects will be key in this position. “Dream big” and “Create meaningful and impact initiatives” are a “must-have” mindset model.
Who you are:
- Very good interpersonal skills acting in a way that makes a positive impact
- Prioritization skills: doing what matters most first with clearly defined purpose & creation of substantial and impactful projects. Courage to say no
- Customer oriented and very good understanding of business requirements
- Strong determination and self-motivation
- Proficient in English with ability to work in an international team
- University degree (business related) – Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong P2P process knowledge and experience on SAP FI/MM, OpenText, Ariba and/or MDG-S environment
- Successful experience in pro-actively driving improvement initiatives and finding best-practice solutions for customers – Lean Six Sigma certification is recommended
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html