Show All Results
Working Student (all genders) Service Level Management/Service Experience
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Working Student Service Level Management in Service Experience works closely with the process owner of the global MBS Service Level Management and Intra Group Agreement Management processes. Main focus will be maintenance and change control of the Intra Group Agreements (IGAs) and the MBS Service Level Agreements across all functions of MBS. It also supports the management of a global, cross-functional, consistent and aligned Service Commitment reflecting general service provisioning parameters and quality, including the evaluation of service performance and customer satisfaction against the agreed service quality. In an ever-changing environment, continuous improvement opportunities will permanently be sought, and agreed initiatives will be executed.
Who You Are:
- Student in business economics, business informatics, communications or related fields
- Experience in process management, project management and/or quality management
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English language, multiple languages is a plus
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills, skills in PowerApps and PowerAutomate is a plus
- Proven skills to work accurately on structured and detailed data sets
- Very good visualization capabilities
- Ability to present in a clear and widely comprehensible way
- Be communicative, work well independently and in an organizational/virtual team – internationally
- Be service and customer oriented – end-to-end
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html