Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
• Liquid crystals product development researcher, design LC mixture for customer projects
• Optimize current equipment and work process flow, improve working efficiency
• Handle complex or even difficult technical problems
Who you are:
• Involved into project and fulfill customer technical requirement successfully by outstanding LC mixture performance
• Support smooth communication on technical issues internally and externally, ensure good network with our stakeholders
• Analyzes collected information and possible solutions to make independent judgement, recommendations and decisions.
• Positive thinking, teamwork spirit for multitask, open-minded.
• Degree of Master in scientific field such as chemistry, physics or materials.
• Expertise in chemical materials R&D or LC(D) field is preferred, 5+ years working experience is a plus.
• Mandarin and fluent English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html