Show All Results
Sr. Analyst- ORDER MANAGEMENT (Certificate of analysis, and Material Safety Data Sheet)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Process Orders, Quotes of various countries. Send required documents such as a certificate of analysis, and Material Safety Data Sheet to customers as requested.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing them with a professional, accurate, and efficient response that will help them to achieve their requirements. Should build a good rapport with customers which helps in the growth of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enter email and fax orders accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and country rules as per agreed timelines in ERP, Ex - Oracle/SAP.
- Managing internet and B2B orders and processing price and availability requests
- Enter quotes for prepacked items.
- Identify and follow up on customer-specific requirements
- Set up internet profile registrations and handle password resets.
- Send out Order confirmation and documentation to customers such as COA, COO Etc.. as per agreed timelines.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly customer-specific open order reports.
- Maintaining customer master data and thoroughly vetting all new customers before creating an account.
- Ensure expected productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently
- Open Order Management (Block orders, Web Order Block & Backorder Management)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!