Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Identify customer process or application, interpret technical insights and translate material requirement to Global marketing/Applications/R&D/Sales.
- Analyze Applications of CMP processes, insights to facilitate market opportunities in cooperation with Sales.
- Handle projects and technical issues by coordinating cross-function
- Coordinate and manage the whole NBDs and product tuning processes for key accounts, ensure to achieve POR position and drive to upgrade existing products for customer needs with risk management sense collaborating closely with Sales.
- Responsible for on-site DEMO and support: characterizing the product in the capacity of operating equipment, collecting, analyzing and tuning processes to satisfy customer’s requirement.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems through technical experience and using lab facilities in China/TW/Korea/US.
- Establish good communication and maintain good cooperation with working level of key customers.
- Focus to improve DOE design and analytical skills to provide good technical service to the customers.
- Provide accurate monthly report and contribute to Weekly Sales & Applications Meeting.
- Monitor KPI in timely manner.
Who you are：
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Chemical, Physics, Material Science, electrical etc.
- Design DOE ability.
- Minimum of 5 years, Semiconductor industry experience, and familiar with CMP process.
- Good coaching skill, interpersonal, and communications skill.
- Good command of English & computer.
- Good team’s work spirit.
- Willing to travel and work under high pressure.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html