Show All Results
Associate/Analyst - Clinical Trial Coordinator
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our healthcare business to support the development of first and best in class specialty medicines for our patients in need. You would work in a new established group, that provides support for study teams of Phase I - Phase IV (interventional & non-interventional) and Investigator Sponsored Studies with and without CRO involvement. As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will manage activities within a dedicated Center of Excellence for operational deliverables of Clinical Studies with interactions of multiple cross functional Biopharma functions and CROs.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Collaborate with clinical teams and provide the support and expertise* they need to ensure high quality and timely delivery of the clinical studies (*with input from senior)
- Provide reports, graphs, dashboards, and data models to support team meetings and decision-making process
- Evaluate diverse data sets, identify new types of data, and synthesize data into meaningful metrics and numbers
- Monitor data quality, identify inconsistencies, risks
- Overview system access
- Conduct CAPA and SUSAR tracking
- Perform Safety listings tracking and Safety Check Desk tasks
- Overview study resources
Who You Are:
Graduate background (e.g. Bachelor’s degree) in scientific field plus some to substantial relevant professional experience (2 years or more in Clinical Development or equivalent) and good knowledge and experience in own discipline and beyond
Non-graduated jobholders require a substantial amount of professional experience in a clinical research-related position (minimum 4 years) and/or additional qualifications that also provides exposure to fundamental clinical research related skills & knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural cross functional matrix environment
- Good understanding of the policies and procedures of Clinical Operations and of ICH-GCP
- Ability to effectively gather large scale data sets from various sources for reporting and analysis.
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to streamline and automate processes.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of MS Office™ (Word™, PowerPoint™), Outlook and TEAMS
- Experienced in Excel™ (incl Text-, Date&Time-, Lookup&Reference-, Statistical Functions, Pivot tables)
- Experienced in running reports from different IT systems, e.g. CTMS, Spotfire
- Good administrative, coordination and problem-solving skills
- Good time and priority management, ability to work independently, efficiently under pressure
Job Location- Electronic City Bangalore
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html