Show All Results
Working Student - IT Portfilio Management Execution IT-M
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Working Student (m/f) - Support Project Portfolio Management and Analytics
You will be working within Information Technology (IT) as part of the Portfolio and Performance Management team for the Merck Group Functions IT Support. As part of a small team, you will be within an international environment with flexible working hours and the opportunity to shape things on your own.
After an initial training phase where you will learn to know the portfolio management processes and related reporting and analytics, you will work independently on your tasks by leveraging your analytical skills and proactive and collaborative mindset.
Who you are:
- Master student of Business Informatics or Business Administration or equivalent
- First experience in PMO, project portfolio, project management or project support activities
- Good understanding of finance and procurement processes, analytical skills
- Extensive IT knowledge and experience with MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Experience in reporting & analytics tools (e.g., PowerBI, Qlik)
- Very good organizational skills and result orientation, persistent on collecting input
- Experience with modern communication and collaboration platforms (Office365, SharePoint)
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
Your tasks will be:
- Design and build the project and portfolio reporting and analytics based on PowerBI
- Provide project management office support by designing and providing reports, updating financial numbers or other portfolio data and performing related analytics, following up on actions, etc.
- Support project leaders on their project lifecycle tasks, help to ensure portfolio consistency and data quality
- Review project lifecycle status, KPIs and financials of projects in the portfolio and follow-up with project leaders
- Support monthly project actuals reporting
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html