Show All Results
Data and Analytics Architect (Tax Accounting & Reporting), (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The CFO Digital Strategy & Realization Organization is looking to add a Data and Analytics Architect – Digitize Tax role to our team.
This new position is an integral part of the multi-functional Reporting and Analytics group in our organization. The mission of this group is to architect, design and refine analytics solutions supplying substantial and effective answers to business problems.
With your ambition to implement state of the art solutions, to streamline and harmonize reporting processes, you are responsible for designing and implementing solutions in our current Reporting landscape. A new process supported by a commonly used 3rd party software solution needs to be integrated. For our Tax department this will lead to measurable improvements in our Income Tax Accounting and Reporting processes.
We see you as the key architect for our Reporting processes. With your enthusiasm and passion for improving product quality, you will be empowered to really make a difference! We are looking forward getting you on board. Together we boost and advance our journey providing solutions with a high quality!
Who you are:
- Graduate in Information Management, Computer Science and/or Engineering or a comparable degree program
- 5+ years working experience on various financial reporting processes with software delivery teams driving data processing, data warehousing, data integration (e.g. SAP BW, SAP HANA, ABAP), data analytics and visualization projects (tools like Tableau, SAC Reporting)
- Knowledgeable about common enterprise end-to-end processes and underlying Data Sets
- Comfortable interacting with both technical & non-technical audiences across the organization and explain solutions in person and in writing
- a strong problem-solver, proactive with an encouraging manner working successfully as individual and as part of a Global and Agile Delivery team
- Able to work with and to use agile methods & tools (Jira, Confluence) according to the SCRUM framework
- Highly motivated and proactive drive with strong analytical and abstract thinking
- English (written and spoken) is vital, proficiency in German is an advantage
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html