Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Under our business unit, the Research solution business, an Account Executive is to support the sales growth strategy of the field. Research Solution is focused on the life science needs of Research bodies, University, Agriculture, Biotech, Pharma and technical industry. In this role, you will be required to execute the sales plan to consistently achieve sales targets established. In addition, you will submit accurate forecasts on a timely basis. You will work collaboratively with customers ito a high level of customer satisfaction. Deliver solid presentations as it relates to strategy and/or business review meetings and Plan of actions at the territory and customer levels.
This position will require prioritizing and managing a territory through planned coverage and interaction with key accounts, thought leaders and end users. Proactively pursue and follow up on sales opportunities for chemistry, and biology (genomic, proteomic, and cell culture) for different application areas.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science major
- Must have an experience min 1 year as sales and/or marketing in chemical or life science industry OR an experience in scientific setting
- Must be self motivated, result driven, and high customer focus
- Digital savvy and agile in a dynamic working environment
- Basic ability to speak english
- Ability with Microsoft Office software in a business environment.
- Having a driver license
- Willing to commute or travel outside Jakarta
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a life science related field (chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology and pharmacy).
- Have a good market knowledge of life science and chemicals business.
- Sales competency which includes selling skills, relationship building, call planning, territory development, follow-up and closing skills.
- Good communication skill and Capability of establishing relationships at all appropriate account levels to close the sales process.
- Experience in preparing and implementing tactical business plans at territory level and account level.
- Ability to work in a team and matrix organization.
- Good learning agility and working environment.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html