Show All Results
Regulatory Affairs Expert (REMOTE)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Millipore Sigma Life Sciences as a Regulatory Expert for North America. In this role you will work with a growing Life Science team responsible for North American chemical compliance as part of a global regulatory team supporting sales of chemicals worldwide. We are looking for a competent and creative scientist with expertise in TSCA.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Implementing TSCA requirements in the US, aligned with global marketability strategy.
- Working in trade organizations to respond to draft regulations and work effectively with global, federal and local regulatory agencies.
- Reading and assessing draft regulations for business impact and working with cross-functional business partners to comment on proposed regulations.
- Analyzing new regulations to understand requirements and manage projects to up-dating business processes as needed to ensure compliance.
- Assess customer needs and create registration strategies that will result in government approval in the fastest timeline possible.
- Generate required reports and keep our systems updated with respect to the regulatory information required to maintain compliance.
- Work with international regulatory co-workers to find global solutions to regulatory hurdles, with emphasis on sustainability and related substitution projects.
- Providing advice and regulatory interpretations to co-workers in other regulatory areas, quality, and production.
- Directing process development/improvement projects.
- Comfortable and knowledgeable working with large volumes of data
Who You Are:
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, PhD preferred.
- 7+ years of experience working with TSCA Chemical Regulation
- Demonstrated expertise in TSCA
- Ability to interpret local, national, and international chemical regulations, assess business impact and strategize successful implementation of compliance procedures
- SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools including Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experienced in database tools and management
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Manage multiple projects and clients, including project setup and data collection
- Motivated and efficient, skilled in time management
- Resilient, positive self-starter with excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills
Location: This role is flexible on location, preferred location is in Milwaukee, WI.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.