Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
• Produce mixtures to fulfill customer demands
Major Responsibilities (3 – 5 items):
• Produce mixtures following the daily production schedule
• Follow SOP to produce mixtures in high quality, within planned time and w/o miss-operation
• Identify opportunities of improvement in their working area and report
• Follow instructions from Assistant Engineer or Team Leader to conduct production relevant activities
The following principles apply and are implemented when performing my activities:
• ESH Programs: in order to prevent accident at work and environmental impact.
• Innovation: through MIDEA processes to propose and promote new ideas.
• Our Company Values: Courage, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity and Transparency.
Reports to: Team Leader
No. of Direct Reports: N/a
• Education Level: high school or college degree
• Working Experiences: experiences in manufacturing company preferred
• Professional Skills: basic knowledge in technical field
• Others: basic English understanding, willing to learn & cowork with people
Our Company Competencies:
• Purposeful: Improve Life, Ensure Quality
• Innovative: Be Open-Minded, Work with Agility
• Results-driven: Be efficient, Take responsibility
• Collaborative: Teamwork
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html