Show All Results
Supplier Quality Engineer f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the Supplier Quality Assurance department, you will join a team in charge of activities related to the quality management of suppliers and subcontractors of the Molsheim site for the Assembled Plastics category, raw materials intended to be used for the manufacturing of consumables for the pharmaceutical industries.
In this context, you will be responsible for:
- setting up and ensuring the follow-up of the suppliers of your portfolio (definition of the classification of suppliers and annual audit plan, realization of selection audits, establishment of quality agreements, creation of item specific test specifications),
- managing modifications, non-conformities and associated action/development plans, and supplier complaints,
- providing support to the incoming inspection team
- coordinating the decision-making processes for acceptance of raw materials under derogation.
In transverse operation, you will work in close collaboration with other Quality teams based locally and on other sites, as well as with our Production, Marketing and R&D partners.
Who you are:
- Bac+5, specialized in chemistry, mechanics or quality assurance with a minimum experience of 5 years. You are fervent about the industrial field and have knowledge of the constraints of production in classified rooms.
- Mastery of quality tools (ISO reference, management of modifications, deviations/complaints) and supplier audit.
- English read, spoken, and written (international context).
- Autonomous, able to prioritize, also work effectively in a team, you have already demonstrated your analytical and synthesis skills in a matrix and multinational work environment.
- Pedagogue, you know how to make yourself available, with a good relational capacity to interact constructively with members of the service, other services, and suppliers.
- Proactive and force of proposal to be part of a process of continuous improvement.
- Mobile, for carrying out audits / visits to suppliers present in France and abroad (15% of the time).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html