Show All Results
LIMS Labware Senior Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The LIMS Labware, Senior Analyst position has as it core objective to provide support to large Business Groups, specially in US and UK. Main responsibilities include:
- Configure LIMS templates according to specifications of the customers.
- Develop code for logging samples, printing labels, and other functions.
- Provide support to the business which includes shift rotations.
- Follow all guidelines at all times.
Who you are
- Graduate in computer science.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Labware LIMS, implementing and supporting regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding regulatory requirements in Life Science or Health Care business.
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools.
- Knowledge on the ELN standard functions and modules.
- Ability to learn new features and functions in LIMS and related systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with global colleagues and customers.
- Candidate with experience or having academic from Life Science/Bioinformatics background will be preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com