Show All Results
R&D Senior Engineer / Semiconductor Materials_Electronics (Shizuoka)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Research & Development engineer
This job is to develop a new material that is used in advanced semiconductor manufacturing process. Time conscious development is required.
- Conduct research and development of new products for advanced semiconductor manufacturing.
- Collect and analyze data
- Team discusssion
- Meeting with customers and participate in confference
- Working experience at chemical lab
- Master's degree or higher in chemistry / physics or Material science, or chemical engineering
- English (e-mail read /write, presentation)
- Experience in design of experiments and non-academic industrial
- Experience of material development for lithography
- Technical depth in formulations, polymers, surfactants
- Excellent interpersonal skills that support a diverse team environment
- Knowledge of statistical design of experiments
Recruiting Contact: Maiko Yamasue
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com