Show All Results
Global Project Expert A2R (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Global Project Expert A2R (Account to Report), you will part of international team which is responsible for multiple projects related to implementation of SAP (module FI/CO) including:
- operative activities for A2R processes
- participation in SAP roll-out projects
- data migration and related testing
- process testing
- reviewing and interpreting migrated data and tested processes
- creating documentations and instructions
- improving processes
- collaborating with cross-functional departments
You will work closely with the respective Project Manager to coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activities. The position is located in Finance department however you will closely collaborate with IT teams
Who you are:
- University degree, business related
- 8+ years of meaningful work experience in finance/accounting/controlling processes and SAP - module FI Fixed Assets and General Ledger
- Proven track of record in supporting projects (implementation, process & data migration testing) ideally in full life cycle SAP module FI
- Deep understanding of operational controlling / finance aspects and requirements
- Expertise SAP-module CO is an advantage
- Analytical, conceptual & problem-solving skills
- Strong team-player with experiences in international work environment
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips – around 10% per year
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html