Show All Results
Agile Transformation Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Agile Transformation Expert is a crucial member of the Agile Transformation & Portfolio (ATP) DX-Team, which is also a Center of Expertise for agile ways of working within & beyond the CFO area. The ATP drives the DX functional mission of improving the impact of the organization on the company’s Group Functions by scaling DX as an agile function, ensuring DX’s readiness to deliver on customer targets. In this sense, you will jointly drive the cultural transformation of DX and of our customers and collaborators towards an entrepreneurial, agile and value-driven manner. Core activities entail the maintenance and execution of DX agility strategy, driving end-to-end transformations with agile ways of working and business centric mindset as cornerstones and own internal communication and change of DX organization. So, you are passionate about Business Agility, and are convinced it’s a crucial enabler of business performance. You are eager to help our customers understand and accept agile ways of working and you are willing to push for attitude changes within DX to strongly cater decision behavior towards business value. We value fresh minds adding new perspectives to the team and are keen on turning great ideas into viable solutions.
This is going to be exciting, it's also an excellent opportunity for us to drive a big and groundbreaking change. Let's make it happen together!
Who you are:
- Min. of 5 years experience in a multinational enterprise and/or management/IT consulting company
- Strong customer focus, stakeholder management and business consulting skills
- Experience in Finance, Procurement and/or Strategy preferred. Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience in defining and establishing an agile leadership culture; Systemic OD/Coaching and/or Agile Coach certification preferred
- You are able to take initiative, think creatively and tackle problems in a timely manner
- Internal Communication & Change Management experience
- Ability to interact with top management in matrix organization
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical as well as conceptual skills
- Team player, constructive and integrative style, embrace a culture of trust
- Proficiency in English skills, German skills are helpful
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com