Show All Results
SecDevOps Technical Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a SecDevOps Technical Architect, you will focus on driving and implementing impactful security-driven CI/CD solutions. You will partner with our business and functional architects to identify opportunities to enable SecDevOps transformation for internal stakeholders. You will partner with technical leaders across the businesses and lay down the plan for implementation of a cohesive global SecDevOps strategy and lead the implementation. You will design SecDevOps reference architecture and blueprints to implement continuous exploration, integration, deployment, testing, monitoring, and release automation solutions across different products/applications/technologies/domains. You will provide technical leadership and guidance and advise product leadership and teams on how to translate current engineering, infrastructure, and automation requirements into executable SecDevOps technology solutions. You will conduct training workshops on CI-CD/DevOps and related roles to clients, and internal teams to ensure the adoption of SecDevOps practices.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible information technology including at least 2+ years experience with DevOps in managing the security aspect of cloud deployments.
• Experience in administration of Jenkins, MS DevOps Server, Gitlab, and other CI/CD solutions.
• Experience with Secure coding practices, Network security, SSL/TLS, Encryption, Key Management, SIEM deployment.
• Working in a heterogeneous global enterprise-level environment.
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines (Infrastructure as code).
• Docker, Kubernetes hands-on experience.
• Hands-on experience with automated security (static and dynamic) scanning.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
• Experience with IAM (Open Identity Connect, LDAP...).
• Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions.
• Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis.
• Solid knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA).
• Advanced knowledge of SAST, DAST, MAST, Pen testing, Threat Modelling, and API testing.
• Experience in Open source projects from the Cloud-native computing foundation, and canary deployments.
• Security Certification (CISSP, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, AWS Certified Associate Architect, Azure Certified Architect, CISM, CRISC, CDE, CDP, DSOE, CEH, CREST, OSCP).
Salary starting from 4000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html