Show All Results
SecDevOps Business Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are looking for a highly motivated individual, passionate about automation, who enjoys working with high-end technologies to join us. As a SecDevOps Business Architect, you will focus on driving and implementing impactful security-driven CI/CD solutions, partnering with the business stakeholders across the globe.
You will partner with our technology stakeholders across the company to identify opportunities to enable SecDevOps transformation for internal stakeholders. You will partner with leaders from across the business to translate the company's business objectives, market opportunities & portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive global SecDevOps strategy. You will design SecDevOps reference architecture and blueprints to implement continuous exploration, integration, deployment, testing, monitoring, and release automation solutions across different products or applications.
You will define the Target Operating Model for Enterprise SecDevOps adoption and focuses on business processes to evaluate and translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You will advise product leadership and teams on how to translate current engineering, infrastructure, and automation requirements into executable SecDevOps technology solutions. Last but not least, you will coach the team to ensure adoption, and conduct training workshops on CI-CD/DevOps and related roles to clients, and internal teams.
Who you are:
• Experience in leading the enterprise DevOps strategy and background experience as a Functional/Business Architect in a leading consulting organization is highly preferable.
• Bachelor in Computer Science/ MBA or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible information technology including at least 2+ years experience with DevOps in managing the security aspect of cloud deployments.
• Develop process maps, flow charts, and processes as and when required to establish, modify, or clarify a process for deliverables as needed.
• Hands-on expertise in building business cases and value-driver-based justification creation.
• Fluency in English (German language a plus).
• Knowledge in the administration of Jenkins, MS DevOps Server, Gitlab, and other CI/CD solutions.
• Knowledge of Secure coding practices, Network security, SSL/TLS, Encryption, Key Management, and SIEM deployment.
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines (Infrastructure as code) and Docker, Kubernetes hands-on.
• Hands-on experience with automated security (static and dynamic) scanning.
Nice to have:
• Experience with IAM (Open Identity Connect, LDAP...).
• Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions.
• Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis.
• Solid knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA).
• Advanced knowledge of SAST, DAST, MAST, Pen testing, Threat Modelling, and API testing.
• Experience in Open source projects from the Cloud-native computing foundation, and canary deployments.
• Security Certification (CISSP, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, AWS Certified Associate Architect, Azure Certified Architect, CISM, CRISC, CDE, CDP, DSOE, CEH, CREST, OSCP).
Salary starting from 4000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html