Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an HPC system Engineer, you will be responsible for the HPC Level2 tasks.
You will work and coordinate with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of HPC and linux projects.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 9 years of experience into High-Performance Computing environments on Linux systems
- SME skills on either REDHAT and SLES with performance analysis and tuning capabilities
- Experience in Linux patch management (SuSe Manager preferred)
- Good experience cluster management, tools and Job schedulers
- Very good expertise in InfiniBand design and management
- Very good experience in Cluster filesystems / Parallel File Systems (GPFS)
- Very good experience in GPU computing design and management
- Good knowledge with HSM and iRODS
- Incident/change/problem management experience
- ITIL certification Desirable
- Knowledge of GxP quality systems and Infrastructure Desirable
- Willingness to work in shifts (rotational)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html