Show All Results
Expert Supply Chain Process Excellence f/h
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Life Science ISCO (Integrated Supply Chain Operations) organization as Expert of Supply Chain Process Excellence. We focus on all supply chains processes related to planning tools and local ERPs interfaces (incl. APO DP, SNP, PPDS, GATP, Oracle, Emerald, Phoenix, Tempo, NEXT….).
In your role, you will partner with the global and local operational planning teams to implement processes and tools. You will provide data mining and analytic expertise to support daily planning activities. You will team develop and run governance processes to assure supply chain systems reflect the correct business situation. You will drive development of new solutions together with operational users to improve Supply Planning Process in strong collaboration with IT Organization to drive the implementation (define requirements, support development, validate/tests solutions). You will enable the key-users community to fully utilizes planning tools functionalities within their work process.
Job location can be France, US (Burlington or Saint Louis), or Germany.
Who You Are:
- Several years (ideally 4-9) of work experience in supply chain planning with good knowledge of SAP planning modules.
- You should have track record of analytical skills as well as usage of tools like MS Access and MS Excel
- You should be willing to gain SAP system background knowledge and capabilities to be able execute background task.
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Good communication skills and intercultural competence as well as motivated to travel
- Business-fluent English skill is key.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com